Editor: .netTiers is a set of open source code generation templates that simplify the tasks of creating customized Application Tiers for your Microsoft.Net applications in just a few minutes.
* Generates a fully compilable solution along with seperate projects and framework tiers for your application. You can start working on an application immediately after generating.
* Creates a full suite of stored procedures that are specialized towards your domain. This code can run inline, as parameterized sql as well and does not have to be used as procedures.
* Automatically generates entity objects and their relationship objects as a domain based on the tables of your database.
* Advanced Entiy Validation Rule Engine, which can use any of the pre-created or use delegates for any custom rules.
* Classes include both partial classes and concrete classes throughout so that you can customize Logic that will not be overwritten.
* Uses a custom generic List for collections that supports all .net ComponentModel Interfaces and more, and are Bindable, Sortable, and Filterable.
* Creates a full website project, already pre-configured and ready to begin coding against your data immediately.
* Creates a full set of administration web controls, that serves as a basic yet fully functional web administration console for database.
* Creates a full set of typed DataSource controls for your entire API with design time support, they are Similar to the ObjectDataSource, only these are full featured and are actually developer friendly.
* Creates a full webservice API for your domain, perfect for a .net winforms or SMART client application and is simple to configure.
* Creates a full suite of unit tests for the data providers and provides about 50% coverage. These tests are for nUnit or Visual Studio Team System.
* Code is fully commented throughout and ready for your documentation needs. Also follows Microsoft naming guidelines throughout.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in .netTiers 2.3.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.